Saturday, April 27, 2013

PSCPets Daily Enzymes and Prebiotics - Review



I'm a big believer in probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes.  I make sure my family gets plenty of all of these things.  But I didn't think of my dog needing them too.  I was pleased to learn about this product and get a chance to try prebiotics and enzymes for dogs.  Emily is a rescued Jack Russell Terrier and she has brought us a lot of happiness.

The first thing I checked was to see where it was made, and the bottle indicates it was made in the US.  That's a big plus right there.  I always check that for food and treats for my dog.

Then the taste test was important to see how these would go over in our house.  My dog Emily LOVES them.  When this jar comes out, she forgets how to "sit" and just dances around trying to get one.  Very cute!  So that's another big hurdle that it passed.

As a plus for me, the chews have a mild and not unpleasant scent.  I hate opening a container of soft chews that have a strong awful order.  Yay!

Looking at the ingredients, it shows the first two are Dried Poultry Liver and Molasses.  Both are healthy for her and tasty!  It also includes inulin, ginger, protease, cellulase, lipase, and alpha-amylase which assist with digestion and use of nutrients.  It contains calcium carbonate which is a calcium supplement helpful in maintaining bone strength.  I was interested to read that alpha-amylase can help dogs maintain a healthy weight by reducing the amount of carbohydrates that are stored as fat.

One thing I've noticed after just a week is that she is having less gas and her digestion seems to have improved.

The full name of the product is PSCPets Daily Enzymes and Prebiotics and it's available at Probioticsmart.com.




Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment