Friday, December 2, 2011

Uncreative-Mommy's Digital Creations



Lena from Uncreative-Mommy's Digital Creations gave me the opportunity to review the Dots printables from her Etsy shop.  She has a lot of great forms, lists and planners available for only $1 each.  The Dots pattern is cute and fun.  Once you make your purchase, Lena will email you the form and you can print as many copies as you need, whenever you need them.

I found so many helpful items.  Two of my favorites are the Grocery List and the Emergency Info list.  I also liked the meal planner, What's to Eat, a lot.  The Grocery List is especially helpful because it breaks the list up into categories and that makes it easier and faster when you're at the store.

Something that I think will be very helpful is to use a hole punch and a three ring binder to make a planning book.  You could include forms such as the anniversary list, monthly calendars, budget planner and contacts pages.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment