Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Confession Time

One of the Moms that coordinates things for the school approached me on Friday at one of the kids soccer games and asked me to bake 3 dozen cookies for the school Open House (tomorrow).  I agreed because I like to help out.  I had every intention of baking delicious home made cookies of various kinds.

Well, guess what? I just pulled the last cookie sheet out of the oven and everyone of those cookies was made from store bought dough.  Between working full time, being a mom, and taking college classes time got away from me.  I do feel a bit bad about it but the cookies are pretty tasty! : )  At least it's done and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

Now I need to look at the 6 different fundraiser pamphlets from 3 kids and the 3 book order pamphlets. It's only midnight, I've got plenty of time!

Have you had to cut corners on a project?  I'd love to hear about it!

Karla

p.s. I got an 84 on my first Pschology test today.  Not as good as I was hoping but it could have been worse.  I've been out of high school for 20 years so I guess I'm rusty!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, for passing the Pschology test! I remember taking that class in college.
    I cut corners on stuff like that all the time. I don't think anyone knows the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete