Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things worked out great with my Sis, and my 20th anniversary is in 15 minutes!

Thank you to all who provided suggestions for telling my sister about the wrong date on the plate.  I just didn't want her to be sad!  She is going to have it fixed.

If she was sad, she hid it very well. We both laughed about it. : )  She is such a wonderful sister.  Both of my sisters are the greatest!

It looks lovely on my woodstove. 

Happy 20th anniversary to my hubby (and me too)!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am following you now! Thanks for the follow. Nor sure exactly where you are, but it's always great to find another farm lady! I'm in northwest Indiana, 48 years old. I think we could at least be close in age, but I got a late start, so our girls are only almost 8 & 6, and we celebrated our 9th anniversary at the end of June. Looking forward to learning more about you and chickens! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... I am getting the Too LArge message when I try to follow. I promise to come back later and try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lovely---Glad it worked out!!

    ReplyDelete