Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Spicy Innovation

I came across the neatest shop on Etsy.  It's called Cook Outside the Box and they sell spice kits for different styles of cooking as well as tea kits.   I'm in love with this idea!

I always want to try making new recipes but when it comes to Indian, Thai or other exotic dishes I never end up doing it.  What happens is I come across a recipe that sounds fabulous, then when I look at the 6 or 7 exotic spices it calls for, I realize 1) I don't know where to find them 2) Even if I do find them, there's no way I'll be able to afford to buy them all at 7 or more dollars per jar.  So I give up!

I haven't decided what my first purchase is going to be but I can't wait to try one.


This is a picture from the shop of the small Thai spice kit.  They also have Chai kits (I love chai tea!), Indian, Chinese, herbal tea kits and others.  This kit is only $14!
I was in no way compensated for this post. It's just my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea - I'll have to check that etsy shop out. Following via this for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a new follower from This or That. This seems like a good idea to make for Christmas gifts. Really neat, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete